LISTING CATEGORY: Central Region
POSITION: Student Services Department Head
Botwood Collegiate, Box 640
30 Fernwood Drive, Botwood, A0H 1E0
· Bachelor of Education
· Bachelor of Special Education
Full time permanent position for Student Services Department Head. Duties to commence September 6, 2022.
As the successful candidate you will work with students in the classroom. You are committed to furthering the District goals for student success in an inclusive, safe and caring environment. You subscribe to a “students first” philosophy in your practice and believe that collaboration is key for your growth as an educator.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Engage professionally with colleagues, families and communities.
- Demonstrate the planning and implementation of effective and responsive teaching and learning practices.
- Provide evidence of how to shape a safe and positive learning environment for students and families
- Demonstrate a love of learning and an ability to build learner and leadership capacity
- Provide evidence and understanding of the impact of effective assessment practices
- Bachelor of Education
- Appropriate Training Methods
Applicants without the required qualifications may be considered in accordance with Clause 37.01 (d) of the provincial collective agreement.
Reminder: Electronic eOffers have a 24 hour expiration – applicants must monitor their email accounts.
To view the full posting and apply, click here.